Terms & Conditions
All deposits to be made via electronic financial transfer or card details can be forwarded. The balance of the accommodation must be paid 1 week prior to arrival.
• Guests are liable for the tariff of the full period booked, regardless of early checkout or late arrival.
• A reservation may not be transferred. Reductions or extensions are subject to arrangement with management.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Regret, no cheques accepted.
• The period of occupation on the day of arrival is from 2.30 pm to 10.00 am on the day of departure. Extensions are subject to availability and must be accepted as a separate reservation due to confirmation.
• Where a cottage is not vacated by 10h00's an extra days accommodation may be charged.
• No reductions will be allowed for meals not taken or periods of absence.
• Payment is not refundable for reservations not cancelled or not taken up.
• The balance of your accommodation fee must be settled 7 days prior to your visit.
• The confirmation is a contract and you will be required to pay the full amount regardless of cancellation or part cancellation. Refunds will be passed only where the accommodation can be let in full to other guests.
• Notwithstanding common law rights, it is the express condition of occupancy of the Berghouse and Cottages that the management is not responsible for loss or damage suffered by any person to his or her property or person, whether arising from fire, theft, or wrongful act of any person or property or otherwise.
• Guests will be responsible for all breakages, shortages, or loss occurring during their stay, to any linen, furniture, effects, and fitting contained in their apartment, or caused by them in or about the Berghouse and Cottages.
• The use of electrical appliances, other than hairdryers and shavers must be sanctioned by management from whom the charges for use of such equipment may be obtained.
• The Berghouse and Cottages management and staff will not be held responsible for any mistake occurring from a reservation that has not been reduced to writing from a telephone conversation.
• The full deposit will be forfeited for reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to the date of the booking, bookings cancelled prior to 30 days will be refunded once the same dates cancelled have been re-booked, a 10% admin fee will be charged.
• Whilst the Berghouse and Cottages management may have allocated a specific cottage to you, whilst making your enquiry, it is their express right to alter/transfer you from your venue/cottage, prior to your arrival or during your occupancy for whatever reason, without prejudice.
• In the event of a guest being in breach of any of the foregoing conditions, or refusing to obey any request by management or committing a nuisance or any act which is, in the opinion of the management, detrimental to the operation of this destination, the management may forthwith terminate the accommodation of that guest and any persons accompanying that guest without prejudice to the right to recover any damages or loss sustained, including the loss of income arising from the premature termination of the accommodation.
• The management reserves the right of admission.
• Any personal property of the guest left behind will be stored in the reception for 1 month thereafter it will be given away for to those in need. Guest is responsible for organizing collection within the month.
• Please note that we do not allow furniture and cottage property to be rearranged or taken outdoors
We regret, no pets are allowed.