- Reservations are confirmed by a non-refundable deposit equivalent to 50% of the total accommodation fee.
- No credit card facility on site.
- All deposits to be made via electronic financial transfer, the balance of the accommodation must be paid 1 week prior to arrival alternatively in cash on arrival.
- Regret, no cheques accepted.
- The period of occupation on the day of arrival is from 14h00's to 10h00's on the day of departure. Extensions are subject to availability and must be accepted as a separate reservation requiring due confirmation.
- Where a cottage is not vacated by 10h00s an extra days accommodation may be charged.
- No reductions will be allowed for meals not taken or periods of absence.
- The confirmation is a contract and you will be required to pay the full amount regardless of cancellation or part cancellation. Refunds will be passed only where the accommodation can be let in full to other guests.
- Notwithstanding common law rights, it is the express condition of occupancy of the Berghouse and Cottages that the management is not responsible for loss or damage suffered by any person to his or her property or person, whether arising from fire, theft or wrongful act of any person or property or otherwise.
- Guests will be responsible for all breakages, shortages or loss occurring during their stay, to any linen, furniture, effects and fitting contained in their apartment, or caused by them in or about the Berghouse and Cottages.
- The use of electrical appliances, other than hair dryers and shavers must be sanctioned by management from whom the charges for use of such equipment may be obtained.
- The Berghouse and Cottages management and staff will not be held responsible for any mistake occurring from a reservation that has not been reduced to writing from a telephone conversation.
- Whilst the Berghouse and Cottages management may have allocated a specific cottage to you, whilst making your enquiry, it is their express right to alter/transfer you from your venue/cottage, prior to your arrival or during your occupancy for whatever reason, without prejudice.
In the event of a guest being in breach of any of the foregoing conditions, or refusing to obey any request by management or committing a nuisance or any act which is, in the opinion of the management, detrimental to the operation of this destination, the management may forthwith terminate the accommodation of that guest and any persons accompanying that guest without prejudice to the right to recover any damages or loss sustained, including the loss of income arising from the premature termination of the accommodation. The Berghouse and Cottages shall have lien over the luggage, clothing and personal possessions of any guest in regard to any claim against the guest whatsoever.
The management reserves the right of admission.
We regret, no pets are allowed.